Tuesday 11 August 2015

My little beauty haul....



So its been a while....

So i better jump right back in i guess.

Starting with my little beauty haul the other day.

I was craving a spurge, and i decided to be brave and buy the things i had my eye on for o so long.












So here is what i got...
  • MAC Select Cover Up, NW15
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF15, NW20
  • MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • MAC Satin Lipstick, Myth
  • MAC All Blending Sponge, Coral
  • MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot, Soft Ochre 
  • Benefit Watts Up, Soft Focus Highlighter, Champagne
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills, Brow Wiz in Medium Brown

I have to admit, for me, this was quite alot. I would say i only tend to do large premium branded make up buys twice a year at most, as i am a massive fan of high street. So will be interesting to see out of what i purchased, actually does what is meant too.

I have used Select Cover Up, many times before, and i am quite a fan, they come in alot of different shades for all skin tones, which is fab, i only really re- buy NW20, but thought to get a lighter shade for contouring etc...

Also i was in turmoil over what shade of lipstick to go for.... it was between Sin or Myth. I was looking for a nude lipstick, and i cannot pull off a bright bold shade. Joy. I went with Myth, and i am pleased. Its gorgeous.

I'm not going to waffle on about everything i got, but the only thing i am mega pleased with has to be the Anastasia BH, Brow Wiz. Its mental, its so good! The wand i tiny, and so accurate. Why didn't i get it sooner!!

The least excited and sadly disappointed product is Benefit's Watts Up, Highlighter. Its a lovely colour, but i had no idea what the point in the sponge at the end of it... I mean, it doesn't do anything at all! So sadly you cannot really blend the cream (its a stick), into your skin. 

There you go guys!

Until next time.... Ta x

No comments:

Post a Comment