Thursday 15 October 2015

Love my Mii


Hey lovelies

So last week my car had to go back into the garage to be looked at regarding the electrics.... fun, and this time round the loaned me a Seat Mii I- Tech.

I thought i would give a mini review on it!







  • First impressions

I was actually very excited when they told me i had one of these for the day, so compact, yet huge inside. My sister had the Skoda Citigo, which to be honest, at the time i wasn't all that into... 

They gave me I- Tech which is priced from £10,155 otr. Paint is an option too, of which i was surprised at, as white usually is a base colour. 



  • Interior 
The inside was very spacious. Considering this is a very tiny vehicle, the amount of space you have is fantastic. Even in the back, there is enough space to seat 2 tall adults (it is a 4- seater not a 5), and the head and leg room is good. 

There is an added Sat Nav which is what i have in my Ibiza, which seems to be as standard. 

Also a snug boot, but to be honest with you, having a car this small you expect a boot that size. 





All in all a very good car, i would actually happily swop with my Ibiza....

Nice work Seat!

Until next time ta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment