Friday 20 March 2015

Bleach London




Hey lovelies!

I have been literally itching to write up a review on Bleach London.

If you haven't actually heard or seen these amazing products, then where have you been!!

To be fair i had not heard much about the brand until early January, when i saw their products on the shelves in my local Boots. Certainly stands out from other competitive brands. For starters the bottles are unusual but makes them stand out for sure. I like the screw top lids they have on the shampoos, and hair dyes.




I am on my second bottle of the Silver Shampoo, and it does last a long time, i am pretty sure you are only meant to use a small amount, and leave on your hair for about 4 minutes, but me being me, i leave on for almost 10 minutes! Shock horror!! Ha!

Be aware people, that your hands and nails (and scalp) will turn a tinge of lilac, this stuff is hardcore.

Just to mention, that also if you are looking for a product that completely removes yellow brassy tones in your hair, then honestly this product is the one for you. It has changed my life. Seriously. I get my hair highlighted every 10 weeks or so, and my current natural hair colour is dark brown, so it can get a little yellow toned, and with this shampoo done either the very same day for 10 minutes, erases the yellow and changes my hair to an icy white. Its incredible. 

Also just to point out i am loving the 'grey' look that is trending in web... 

What do you think??



Have been using the shampoo every single time i wash my hair at the moment. So that's every day....ooops! 

But as we should all know, you must condition you hair, as with lightening your hair makes it very weak and brittle. I am aware my hair is very damaged, yet have no courage to have the ends cut or as i put it 'hacked' off. Aaah!

So am using in conjunction with the Silver Shampoo, the Reincarnation Mask. Love the packaging! Its very smart, and you get alot for the price which is a bonus in my opinion. Leaves your hair silky soft and back to health. Winner.

Will leave the links below for where to purchase the Bleach London products.

Have a great weekend! 

XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment