Saturday 21 November 2015

November Glossybox



So i must start off by saying that i stupidly cancelled my subscription to Glossybox 2 months ago, and was yet tempted in again with their Nars Limited Box... Which sadly sold out pretty quick. Damn.

Anyway...

I decided to start up again, and my November box was quickly sent out to me.

Boy, is this a good box!


So inside this box you get 3 full sized and 2 smaller sized products, 

Which include the following.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in shade 001 Nude Attitude - Full size
MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Undressed- Full size
Royal Apothic Body Lotion
Emite Diamond Heart Primer
Eyelure Natural Lashes- Full size

November boxes are still available to order whether as a one- off or a monthly/ yearly subscription.


Links of the items mentioned are below.

Have a great weekend.

C xx






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment