Sunday 24 April 2016

REVIEW: John Frieda Brilliant Brunette 'Visibly Brighter' In- Shower Lightening Treatment



I am never happy with my hair, and lets be honest there are not many of us ladies who are. 

I am literally itching to become a blonde again, Since this cannot be done due to a number of reasons, i thought i would give this a whirl.

I had seen the vlogger Nicole Guerriero give her personal review on this and was surprised when she had noticed the difference in her hair colour- so i thought, i want to try it too!






The product comes in a slim tube which comprises of 2 tubes put together, and once you've shampooed your hair and its completely wet you 'carefully' put the contents of this all throughout your hair. I would wisely suggest having a window open, as this smells!!

Partly my fault really, i should realise that it contains Hydrogen Peroxide.....Dingbat. 

After 5 minutes of the product working just rinse out, and condition if you wanted to. 


I would say that it has made my hair noticeably lighter which i am kind of impressed with. Worth the price. 

It does state not to use more than once a month.

Bye lovelies C xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment