Sunday 10 July 2016

REVIEW: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 1W1 Bone

Me again. 

So after a few days of properly trying my new purchase, i have to say i am happily surprised. 

Its pretty darn good!





What i am talking about is Estee Lauder's Double Wear Foundation and the shade is in 1W1 Bone. 

I am a very naturally pale person, i do not tan easily, and do not spend hours per week tanning. I do find it incredible difficult to find a foundation that lasts like it supposedly states... 

With the weather starting to finally warm up, and with high humidity also, i needed something that sticks. 

Boy, this does not disappoint. 

After cleansing my face and priming, and using a buffing brush, -i did notice you have to work quickly, and work it well into the skin- which isn't a problem, but for the first time, my neck and face actually seems to match! Yippee!!!

By late afternoon, early evening and having a nap (shock), my face looks the same. Amazing.

My skin currently is oily, especially on my T- zone, so for now this will work for me, i have heard that this foundation does tend to 'dry the skin', so will have to see. 





I ordered mine directly from Estee Lauder's website and it cost me £30, and can be bought either online or on the counter itself. 

Hope you have had a great weekend.

Until next time.

C xx






No comments:

Post a Comment