Saturday 23 May 2015

30 Days of Beauty- Day 2: Favourite Foundations


So as you can tell, i am already slacking....uh oh!

Day 2: Favourite Foundations... these are my choices, i have alot...




I have an obsession with Loreal products of late, and foundation wise it shows... Their Infallible 24H- Matte is pretty flawless if I'm honest. Amazing coverage, great if you have oily skin or combination skin. One thing i would say is that its almost like a liquid to powder application. It sets quickly, so you have to be quick to work into the skin. 

The newest foundation to my collection is the Infallible 24H- Stay Fresh- i have only used this for 4 days, but have to say its got great staying power. I do find their liquid foundations tend to have more of a yellow tone to them, unlike the Matte ones, which are more pinkish...(something to be aware of maybe..).

The Rimmel Match Perfection foundation is pretty incredible. For one, the price is great. £7.99 for a foundation ,that is build able, medium to high coverage, long lasting and affordable is a good thing. I personally wouldn't recommend their other foundations of late, like the Wake Me Up one, as i find its not got good staying power, but this is a sure winner to my list!

Last but not least, is one of my holy grail foundations. Its Mac Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation. The dearer one of the bunch, and the darkest of the lot (I'm naturally at the moment, very pale...boo), this is N18. Amazing product, i have had so many of these bottles, i have a strange collection of the empties...I think a NC15 is in order soon....

Happy Saturday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment