Wednesday 27 May 2015

30 Days of Beauty- Day 6 and 7...



So a week in, and Day 6 and 7 is pretty much the same.

Day 6- Holy grails
Day 7- Favourite Concealer


I am quite picky when it comes to concealers. If the product doesn't cover what needs to cover then there are problems...

I have tried so many concealers over the years, from the cheapest out there like Natural Collection, to the expensive brands...

Which brings me to my 'Holygrails'.

Both of my concealers that i nip between daily, are either Collection- The Lasting Perfection Concealer in 001 and 002, and MAC Select Cover Up in NW15 and N18.




Both are on completely different prices ranges, from the Collection one priced at £4.19 to the MAC at £15.50

I tend to use either always around my under eye area, and more as a highlighter too. Super blend able too. Although the Collection one sets pretty quickly. 

All in all fantastic products, and will keep re purchasing!

Ta for now xx


No comments:

Post a Comment